Scott C. Savett

Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Little Brother on NPR

So I was listening to Marketplace, the nightly NPR show about the economy. OK, truthfully it was more like background noise as I worked on something for the upcoming NCEMSF conference. The radio story was about how pension funds are increasingly serving as plaintiffs in class action lawsuits against companies in which they own stock. I heard Alisa Roth of Marketplace interviewing on expert on the subject, and the person's intonation sounded amazingly like Adam. Later that night I got a call from Adam, who hadn't realized that the phone interview he had done earlier that day was for NPR, nor that it would be broadcast that evening.

You can hear the story on the Marketplace site.

Adam tells me he has other interviews scheduled with The Financial Times and The Economist.
Good job, little brother!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home